Track my sleep patterns!?
Anyone willing to step up and implement this?
For the first month or so I dutifully did the obligatory dance we’ve been guided to do:
- last task before bed: charge watch on the nightstand.
- first thing in morning: strap watch back on.
- blissfully use watch all day with medium use.
Then by pure accident I started to change my pattern.
Charging times & Change of Habits
Apple’s advertised Charge time for the Apple Watch is:
About 1.5 hours to 80%
About 2.5 hours to 100%
After a few accidentally forgetting to take my watch off at night instances, I realised I rarely had less than 20% battery left in the morning, if not more. So I would immediately:
- Slap it on the charger in a pre-coffee stupor.
- Put my iPhone in my PJ pocket—heck, I can’t miss tracking those 1000 steps around the house in the morning 😀
- An hour later when I needed to leave…voila, 100% baby!
Depending on your morning routine you might be able to do the same, if you plug it in as soon as you wake, charge it to full or near-full capacity within 1-1.5 hours. Good to go!